- Why you’ll say “FOOD FIRST”– and you’ll understand that EVERYTHING is related and inter-connected
- The connection between the gut and hormones
- Insulin, cortisol and other hormones–and the triggers they create
- How and why you can manage those sugar cravings
- How some types of exercise can actually create problems for you
- Stress management techniques
- How you can read your body’s subtle messages
- The 5 hormones that affect your weight and mood
- How sleep affects hormones and overall health
- Why you still experience FLC syndrome (Dr. Mark Hyman’s acronym for “Feels Like Crap,” even though you supposedly think you’re doing the “right” thing.)
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS, MASTERMIND, AND GROUP CLASSES. SPECIAL SUMMER PRICING EXPIRES JULY 4, 2017.
WHAT’S YOUR WAKE-UP PROBLEM?
That’s one of the first things I ask a new client. You know, it’s the thing we think about at 2:00 AM when we can’t sleep, or it can be the first thing we think about in the morning. We’ll work on that right away, and within a few weeks, the core problem will appear to tell is about the real, underlying problem–and THAT’S where your transformation will take place.
Contact me for an exploratory conversation to see how I can help you. I’ll help you navigate the often contradictory nutritional information and we’ll focus just as much on lifestyle as nutrition, employing such tools as Active Listening and Cutting Edge Lifestyle Techniques.